Monday, November 28, 2011

SHOE-AHOLIC ALERT: SHOEMINT.COM!!

Completely forgot to mention that while my email was flooded with deals and sales for Black Friday weekend, I got an email from JewelMint or StyleMint or Elle or somewhere fashionable mentioning a new site www.ShoeMint.com. So, of course I was signed up for the site before I could blink and the featured shoes are freaking GORGGGGGGGEEOOOUUSSS, however the pair I want is sold out already! UGH! I placed myself on the waitlist. Anywho...I figured I'd share my wealth of shopping knowledge with you all. Check out the site!!

Love Lola :)

 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this info. I am already a memebr of justfab and shoedazzle. Gotta check out this website as well. Im such a shoe whore..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Same here! I just ordered a pair! No problem I'll try to add some more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete