Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Leather Skirt and Pretty Bows

Hiiiii!!!! Sorry for the delay, we're still here!!! We're doing some renovations to the site that we'll hopefully unveil soon :)  So, after I went to NYC with Fufu, I flew over to Los Angeles, California for some fun in the sun!!  I had a fabulous time and I snagged a few cute items, although I didn't get to shop nearly as much as I wanted to.  I bought this great pleated faux leather skirt from H&M and threw it on with one of my many white button downs. I couldn't figure out if I loved it with my faux leather jacket or my red blazer so I took pics in both. Let me know what you think.

Love Lola :)





 


What I'm Wearing:
Red Blazer - Vintage (thrifted a couple years ago)
Faux Leather Jacket - Forever 21
Top - TJMaxx
Skirt - H&M
Tights - ASOS
Heels - Dolce Vita Jemma
Watch - Gold Swatch
Earrings -Thrifted
Ring - TJMaxx

3 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVVVEEE THIS LOOK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look so sexy! Love this outfit you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete