Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring 2012 Runway Refresher

I don't know about where you are but in Florida the pollen is flying and the flowers are blooming. Everything around me is shouting SPRING IS HERE!!!! Or it will very soon arrive.  Spring is my favorite time of the year especially when it comes to fashion.  Late last night I decided to hop on my Style.com app and revisit my favorite runway looks and choose some wardrobe essentials.  Here are my absolute favorites from the Spring/Summer 2012 Ready to Wear collections (be prepared its a lot).

Love Lola :)
Alexander McQueen
The head gear on this outfit is amazing!  Not to mention the cut outs and the lace are to die for!! I love this look!

Check the face mask in the middle pic, Alexander McQueen presentation and execution is amazing.

I see these shoes in my dreams....

BCBG Max Azria
I love the use of lines and the neutral muted palettes used in this collection!

Balmain
Balmain manages to make this hardcore arrmour style stay in style forever.

Bebe
Not a huge fan of Bebe but I love white, so I chose these two outfits.

Betsey Johnson
Betsey Johnson was hit and miss but I absolutely loved these two looks! This floral dress is amazing its casual but extremely sexy. I really was sold on the hair and make up it was just funky and hot!

Christian Dior
One of my hands down, favorites of this season is Christian Dior. Besides the fact that each of these models is in dire need of a slip under these dresses (seeing panties is never flattering), these sheer dresses and gowns are going to be the death of me. I loved the soft yet vibrant colors and the way they danced down the run way.   The looks were drop dead gorgeous!



Christian Siriano
Beautiful! I think I'm in chiffon heaven!

Zac Posen
There were lots of looks I liked, I wasn't head over heels but this dress was adorable.
Givenchy
I'm not always a fan of Givenchy but I feel like this season just reminded me of a woman who is in control at home and at work.  A powerhouse woman is definitely wearing Givenchy this Spring.
Chanel
I love how Chanel mixed a structured modern look with a very feminine fluffy piece.
Marchesa
Two words: Show STOPPER. Inspiration for my wedding dress :)

Ellie Saab
This season Ellie Saab took my breathe away. Every look that went down the runway was something that I wanted to own.  The color palette was absolutely amazing, brights and neutral colors both graced the stage. It was a dream. I literally screamed. I was absolutely in love with this collection but I wish they would have done something more with the hair and makeup.




No comments:

Post a Comment