Friday, September 7, 2012

FNO!!!

Omg! Fashion's Night Out was so much FUN!
This was my first year taking part in FNO so I didn't know exactly what to expect, how to dress or what to do. But after doing a bit of "word-of-mouth" research, I gathered my outfit, my self and my close friend and hit the streets. I was bummed that Lola couldn't make it but I was still super excited to go. I had a blast shopping, people watching, getting free things and seeing celebrities! It was everything I wanted it to be, but so much more.

I went to Prada, DVF, Aldo, Zara, Macy's and some other stores. I saw Christian Siriano, Elle Varner, Scott Disick, Lisa from A.N.T.M. some Knicks BBall players and others. Unfortunately I couldn't snap pictures of all of them but you know how touchy those celebs can get. Anyways my fave part of the night was people watching! It was great to see the fashion fabulous and the fashion fiasco's come out from hiding. The streets were crazy packed and everyone was having a great time, enjoying life and the fashionable things about it! It was an awesome night!


At the Prada store in SOHO! My Outfit of the Night!

B.Michael and I
Madonnas New shoe line. Truth Dare. Loved the thigh boots.

This Blazer!
DJ's at DVF!
Lisa from ANTM as a human mannequin. She was hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment