Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FALLing in love with NYC!

Fall has always been my favorite season. In West Palm Beach I loved it because the days were cooler and drier. It was no longer a scorching 90 to 100 degrees, but the days were beautiful high 70s to low 80s. Best of all it doesn't rain so much and it is never too cool to go the beach. Now that I am in NYC, I'm so appreciative to experience a real Autumn. Where the fall leaves gradual change colors and gracefully shed from the trees above. It's an amazing phenomenon to witness. The days are getting colder and shorter but I dont mind it at all, becuase fall is also my favorite season for fashion. I love dressing for fall, where I can layer up and be warm enough that I am free from lugging around my heavy and pesky winter coats, that's always such a drag.

--xoxo FuFu 












Hat - Vintage
Jean Shirt - Forever 21
Cardigan - Boutique in Harlem
Scarf - Forever 21
Jeans - Express
Boots - Steve Madden
Purse - Olivia & Joy
Necklace - Nordstrom



No comments:

Post a Comment