Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back to Basics: Pop of Color








Grey Duster - French Connection Black High Waist Pants - TopShop (Joni)
White Tank Top - Target Neon Purse - Aldo  Heels - Zara
Two-Tone Necklace - Ann TaylorRings - Forever21 and Street Vendor  |  Earrings - Street Vendor
Lipstick Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Pink Pop

I love everything about this outfit. It's so simple but it's so me. I'm loving neon's lately so there was no way I could resist this purse.  Sometimes a pop of color is all you need to give your outfit the special something that makes you feel that much more fabulous!

SN:  These Jeans! Just saying I'm in love with them is an understatement.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect summer jean for quite some time. My must haves for the perfect summer jean seemed simple enough but were sooo hard to find!   I love that 60s look! A peek of the ankle and a perfect heel is sooo sexy!  These are so stretchy and comfy! They have all my must haves... Can you tell I'm head over heels?? 

xoxo Love Lola 

1 comment:

  1. Which one is you? Lola or Fufu? hehe.. Does it even matter? Whats matters is you look effortlessly chic. The bad defo adds a colour to your ensemble. Gorg lady!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    PS: Fufu is a food name from where (Ghana) i come from.:-)

    ReplyDelete