Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Neon and Stripes





  






Green Sweater - JCP Striped High Waist Pants - Urban Outfitters
Cross Belt - Urban Outfitters Black Purse - Forever21 Pink/Black Heels - BCBG
Necklace - Forever21 |  Black/White Bracelet - Street Vendor  |  Earrings - Vintage
Lipstick - Morange(Mac) & Electric Orange(Maybelline Vivids)



The weather here in NYC is getting warmer with each day and I am LOVING it. I am so excited about spring/summer and the attire that comes with it. I have already planned and decided my look for the season, it incorporates slouchy pants, comfortable cotton t-shirts/button ups, crop tops, and more. I am keeping it cool and casual for the season. I can't wait to share my inspiration board and spring/summer wardrobe with you.

Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment