Monday, July 8, 2013

Shirley + Alice, Brooklyn NY








Black Bodysuit - American Apparel  |  Midi Circle Skirt - Shirley + Alice 
 Black Sandals  -  Mix No6  |  Silver Arm Cuff - Forever21  |  Silver Chunky Choker - Forever21


Sometimes its all about that one piece. That statement piece. The one that doesn't need many accessories, layers or theatrics because it holds its own. At Shirley + Alice Vintage Boutique in Bedstuy, Brooklyn there are an array of statement pieces. Lola and I went the other day and immediately fell in love with the friendly staff, cute eclectic decor and amazing vintage finds. Here is where I found this amazing circle skirt. I immediately gravitated to it when I stepped into the boutique. The bold red, geometric print is fun, bright and makes me so happy when I wear the skirt. And get this, the skirt was only $40! I love it and I love Shirley + Alice! I will definitely be making that trip to BK to visit the boutique again! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. Tell us about those yummy shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are the only thing i kept staring at lol. Lovely!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete