Thursday, September 12, 2013

Allusions by A.Lekay swimsuits at NYFW!

Yep! Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is over!!! The people watching and style stalking commenced Saturday as Lola and I strolled through Lincoln Center snapping pictures and being featured in other peoples pictures (pics to come). Aside from hangin at Lincoln Center, I also went to a couple of shows which I will be featuring on the blog over the next couple of days.
Sunday I had the opportunity to shoot for my first MBFW show! How exciting?!!! The Allusions by Alekay swimsuit line features high-waist bikinis with each swimsuit being uniquely different from the others. There was some mesh and frill, cheetah print and cutouts! I was enamored by many of the pieces as I sat with the other photographers snapping away.  It was a beautiful collection and I can't wait to rock my Allusions by Alekay swimsuit on my vacation this winter.

Get High-waisted by Allusions by Alekay!!!! Visit their sites below!
www.instagram.com/allusionsbyalekay
www.allusionsbyalekay.com





 



1 comment:

  1. Wow ! What a gorgeous swimsuits. I love the first suit, looks elegant for me with matching jewelries. Thanks for sharing this, looking forward for more post. Summer is coming again !

    ReplyDelete