Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Best Tinted Mositurizer EVER!

These days I'm totally into the dewy look. I have very dry skin so a moisturized look is rare to come by, especially during this cooler time of year. I've been using my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for a while now and I LOVE it! It gives me the perfect radiant and youthful glow. It is a much healthier  alternative to oil foundations. It has spf 20 to protect your skin from the sun and is also very lightweight so it applies to my skin easily with my Inglot stippling brush. It is the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used and I've tried a couple. I use it alone for work to get the light coverage look. I also use it when I want to look extra fab under my Studio Fix Powder. It is one of the few products that I use everyday and I am so happy with it! This one is definitely a winner. It is the BEST, hands down! If you have dry skin it is a MUST buy!!!

Check one of my favorite makeup routine using my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.


In step 3 I use the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer alone to cover my entire face and the concealer around my eyebrows and it hardly looks like I have on anything. Yet you can definitely see the difference between step 3 and step 1. On a typical work day, I would add neutral shadows, liner, mascara, and a lip color. Combined they give me that natural, minimal coverage, everyday look.
In step 10 you can really see the moisturized glow that Laura is giving my life! Yes, hunny! Lol.
In step 11 the Studio Fix dulls down the shine just right. They go hand-in-hand. Its perf!

Products Used

FACE
EYES

LIPS




- XOXO FuFu

1 comment: