Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tous Les Jours Je Suis...





T-Shirt Dress - Urban Outfitters (Sold Out)   |   Leather Jacket - Nordstrom
Fur Vest - H&M   |   Fedora - H&M (Similar here) 
Purse - Forever21    |   Booties - Truth or Dare


Tous les jours je suis, HUSTLIN! I couldn't have said it better. I been working long hours at work, starting my own company, trying to save, as well as pay off my debt. So money and time has not been on my side. I'm on a tight budget and a tight timeline but I wont dare let that hold me back. Imma keep movin', shakin' and hustlin' everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit

    http://www.afrogenik.com

    ReplyDelete